Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

HPV vaccination and Chronic Fatigue

(2 Posts)
Blueberties Tue 25-Oct-11 00:05:25

Ok I am still able to post.

I don't think I'm allowed to post this on a recent thread as I'm required to do it on a "general debate" thread. However this makes it a thread about a thread so maybe that's not allowed either.

I was recently told on a thread about HPV vaccination that various cases of teenagers collapsing with CFS/fatigue afterwards were impossible to ascribe to the vaccine because there was no physiological mechanism whereby such a regression could occur.

This link about CFS and the immune system explains how it is possible. I'll link the other sites about vaccination and B lymphocytes in a minute.

Just be warned that quoting and requoting posts and being "challenging" are apparently "not the mumsnet way". So I suppose one could have a debate but not entirely sure how.

Blueberties Tue 25-Oct-11 00:07:26

This link explains why the finding is relevant to vaccination, explaining how vaccination stimulates the B lymphocytes to multiply.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now