Advanced search


(4 Posts)
TeriHatchetJob Mon 12-Oct-09 14:38:27

We're going to be in London for 3 days visiting various places and therefore needing to use the Underground quite a bit.

2 adults and 2 children - would it be best to get an oyster card (and I'm assuming we can buy those at any underground station?) or a family one day card (do they exist?) or what?

Any suggestions gratefully received. Thank you.

squeaver Mon 12-Oct-09 14:41:50

You and your dh should get pay as you go Oyster cards from Tube stations or some shops. The kids go free so you don't need to worry about them.

All info on fares etc here

squeaver Mon 12-Oct-09 14:44:22

Actually it's children up to 10 who travel free.

TeriHatchetJob Mon 12-Oct-09 14:54:11

okey dokey. Thanks very much.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: