Talk

Advanced search

Center Parcs - Have you been at Halloween time?

(4 Posts)
nannynick Mon 05-Oct-09 18:37:07

I've just booked a Weekend at Center Parcs Longleat. Haven't been at Halloween before... has anyone been at that time of year? Are the Halloween events worth going to, or just a way to make you payout more money?
As per usual with my trips there, I'm planning on spending most of my time in the Spa (away from children!)

hocuspontas Mon 05-Oct-09 18:41:19

It's just the prices that are scary grin

I was looking for a mid-week break at half-term for a 2-bed basic villa. The week before half-term was £599. The week after was £349. The half-term week? £1499. shock

And no, I'm NOT going!

LadyMuck Mon 05-Oct-09 18:43:18

Yes. Avoid the pumpkin carving activity - they give you a pumpkin and a knife and tell you to get on with it! Definitely not worth the £5 or so, though it was nice having pumpkins by the door. I think that the teddy bears picnic had a halloween theme too, (can't remember exact details) but that was better. Halloween party and disco was a must.

All of the above presupposes you are going with children...

nannynick Mon 05-Oct-09 22:41:09

Think I will take my own pumpkin and a tea-light.
Oh I'm not going with children! It's a child-free weekend. Thus expect I will hang out mostly at the Spa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now