Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where can I go for Xmas in the UK or close by - with a toddler?

(3 Posts)
ChairmumMiaow Mon 05-Oct-09 17:02:23

DH is going to be away a lot over the next few months and I think we need a treat over Xmas.

We don't have a huge budget - probably max £1000 and I don't want to fly short haul, but want somewhere preferably fully catered, but at least bed, breakfast and dinner.

We've done butlins twice this year already (weekends) and DH has got a bit fed up of it, but it does suit DS nicely as we don't run out of things to entertain him with. We definitely don't mind cheesy holidays if we can relax.

Does anyone have any ideas of places that might fit the bill?

Lolabelle Mon 05-Oct-09 20:28:25

Center Parcs!! Ok its dear but see if you can get a deal like we do and even if its a few days its amazing there, sooo Xmassy and i prefer it to a xmas at home with in laws! Ring them and tell them your budget and location and see what they can do - I can't recommend it enough!! whereabouts are you?

CMOTdibbler Mon 05-Oct-09 20:32:24

Before DS we had a couple of Christmas breaks at the Celtic Manor, and it was really, really lovely. They do a whole christmas thing for children, the creche is v nice, and the pool (and spa) spectacular. Obv theres golf too if your DH likes that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now