Talk

Advanced search

Spa Break recommendations

(8 Posts)
MrsAlwaysRight Tue 22-Sep-09 12:06:22

Can anyone recommend a spa (preferably with accommodation on site but not essential) within 1.5 hrs drive of Oxford? Looking for a 1 night break, budget upto £150. Thanks smile

one4now Fri 02-Oct-09 15:35:34

Well I have booked Whittlebury hall for 1 night in 2 weeks time, so can't as yet recommend it, but it looks very good, and have heard good things about it from others. Will suit this budget.

Scorps Fri 02-Oct-09 15:41:04

I'm a bit bad at geography but I stayed for a weekend in Grayshott's Spa in surrey. It was gorgeous.

Campingqueen Fri 02-Oct-09 15:42:18

here might be nice

Or: might not be under £150 tho'

MrsAlwaysRight Sat 03-Oct-09 19:39:52

Thanks for all the suggestions smile I've been to Donnington Valley a few times before and fancied somewhere different this time. Surrey is probably a bit further away than we wanted to travel but thanks anyway Scorps!

one4now I would be grateful if you could report back after you've been to Whittlebury. I've also heard good reports about it.

Ladyface Thu 15-Oct-09 14:20:17

www.sopwellhouse.co.uk/

one4now Sat 17-Oct-09 19:50:37

Hi, well just got back and had a great time, spa is lovely. My friend and I booked their sooth and stay package for £140 it includes full use of the facilities, good quality buffet lunch, massage (50mins), 3 course meal, which was excellent and option to upgrade the main meal if you like, one nights stay in very comfortable room, buffet hot/cold breakfast.

Would def recommend Whittlebury, will be going back grin

MrsAlwaysRight Sun 25-Oct-09 13:55:31

Thanks Ladyface. One4now thanks for your update smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now