Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to a Park Resort holiday park?

(7 Posts)
TitsalinaBumsquash Mon 24-Aug-09 08:58:01

Just wondering if anyone had a reviews!? TIA

squilly Mon 24-Aug-09 09:00:06

I have nothing, but will watch this with interest. Have you tried Tripadvisor? They're usually good for reviews generally...

TitsalinaBumsquash Mon 24-Aug-09 09:05:24

I have read a few reviwes but they are all so different some say they are dirty and disgusting some say its the best holiday they have had, its hard to judge. I was hoping for some reliable reviews from mumsnetters.

costagirl Mon 24-Aug-09 09:15:21

My sister-in-law stayed in one near Clacton last week - I visited and thought the park itself was ok, though nowhere near "Four Stars" as they called it. Caravans pretty tightly packed in, no chairs or anything to eat outside. Small pool. All looked fairly clean, but is in the most hideous area of Essex imaginable - horrible location. Guess it's pot luck. Think she's stayed at one in the new forest that was nicer.

TitsalinaBumsquash Mon 24-Aug-09 09:33:53

I was looking at the one in Devon in Bideford Bay some people are giving it 1 star deeming it the holiday from hell ad some are giving it 5 stars saying they can't wait to go back??

gscrym Mon 24-Aug-09 09:40:01

I went to the one at Saltcoats. It was filthy. Due to response I got from the customer services, I would never use them again. Wasn't that bad because it was a cheapy weekend with The Sun but the park was filthy, poor facilities and the caravan was disgusting.

Phoenix4725 Tue 25-Aug-09 07:45:18

we stayed at one on isle of wight and had great time carvans well spaced out and clean site but hilly , the sites all vary .I think a lot depends on the entertainment staff you get

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now