Talk

Advanced search

Child friendly, veggie friendly places to eat in Rugby.

(7 Posts)
50ftQueenie Mon 17-Aug-09 11:11:39

We are staying in Rugby this weekend and are looking for somewhere for dinner on the Saturday evening. We are eating with friends, one of whom is a veggie (a fellow MNer). Between us we will have two babies (9 & 10 months) and a 6 year old boy. We want to eat early so that the babies remain in good spirits. I don't know the area at all and have been trying to research on the internet, but it's proving a nightmare with no local knowledge. So, I thought I would ask the wise ladies of MN for some help. Anyone in the Rugby area have any suggestions? We would prefer to eat somewhere independent rather than a chain restaurant but the other factors are over-riding. Many thanks in advance for your help!

BertieBotts Mon 17-Aug-09 11:24:35

Summersalt (Somersault?) is a fab vegetarian place, it's on the high street. Not sure whether it is child-friendly, just that friends have raved about it.

BertieBotts Mon 17-Aug-09 11:27:00

Oh, just found it, it's spelt "Summersault" and apparently is very child-friendly, but only open 9-4.30 - which is a shame.

BertieBotts Mon 17-Aug-09 11:28:15

Found the website: www.summersault.ltd.uk/

<Stops cluttering thread now>

50ftQueenie Mon 17-Aug-09 11:35:58

Thanks Bertie, that place looks really cool Bertie! We want early dinner but 4.30 might be pushing it....

50ftQueenie Mon 17-Aug-09 11:36:45

Damn it! Clicked before I edited it properly so said Bertie twice. Now I sound like a nutter! blush

BertieBotts Mon 17-Aug-09 11:40:27

grin I would probably ring them and check, I only got the 4.30 thing off some other website so it might be outdated/wrong.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now