Talk

Advanced search

Parkdean first timer

(6 Posts)
Allegrogirl Thu 13-Aug-09 20:55:08

I've booked a short break in October at Parkdean Mullion. Advertised as £10 per person but a minimum of 4 adults for £40 then they slapped on line and 'service charge' of £34 that wasn't on the booking form so actually £74, a saving of £15 on the normal price. hmm

Anyway, phoned up to pay my £34 balance and was offered mega expensive upgrade as the caravans offered on the promotion are pet friendly and smoking is allowed, and there is no heating in the bedrooms.

Can anyone reassure me that we won't be staying in a stinky, freezing hovel for 4 nights?

Allegrogirl Thu 13-Aug-09 20:55:39

Meant to say booked through a newspaper offer.

clayre Thu 13-Aug-09 20:57:18

I will join you in the wait for answers as we have also booked with parkdean thru a newspaper in october and i am petrified.

kslatts Sun 16-Aug-09 17:11:04

We have stayed with Parkdean a few times but not at Mullion, we have taken our dog a couple of times and have booked the cheapest accomodation where pets are allowed, I was a bit worried it was going to be really bad, but it was fine, it was at trecco bay though.

nkf Sun 16-Aug-09 17:12:34

I've stayed at one. I thought it was fine. Not lovely or glamorous but sound and clean and near the beach. It was the West Bay one. If you don't like the acconodtion there will be someone to complain to who might fix it for you.

clayre Sun 16-Aug-09 17:17:22

we're staying at the Wemyss Bay in Scotland if any one has any tips or info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now