Talk

Advanced search

Caravan by the sea?

(3 Posts)
completelyshotpelvicfloor Thu 06-Aug-09 22:21:48

DD has just announced that she would like to go on holiday to a caravan (well it's better than Disneyland I suppose).

I'd love to sort out a weekend in a caravan park by the sea for her - any suggestions?

Would prefer Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Kent from a distance point of view and would need to be reasonably child friendly as I have two kids.

Kbear Thu 06-Aug-09 22:26:50

Look at Park Holidays. They have kids clubs with a bit of evening disco for them too. We went to the one near Hastings, about ten minute drive from the sea. Further along the coast is Eastbourne, Rye, Camber Sands etc. Winchelsea has a caravan park right on the sea front - have a google.

gingernutlover Mon 10-Aug-09 16:37:17

we just got back from haven Seashore in great yarmouth. Lovely camp with kids clubs, kids entertainment in the evening and a very yummy pizza take away on site

also has indoor pool, direct beach access and small enough that older children could be allowed to do their own thing safely.

30 minutes walk/short ladn train ride from great yarmouth centre

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now