Talk

Advanced search

can you help me - I need a accomdation for 5 - Monday ngiht - Whitby - or north of........

(7 Posts)
FAQtothefuture Thu 30-Jul-09 17:26:38

I know it's horribly short notice - and I AM looking for myself - but I'm in the midst of cooking dinner as well.

Going up to see my parents with FIL on Monday - he can stay with my parents overnight - but we're going to need somewhere to stay on Monday night as we won't all fit at my parents.

Dad has suggested Whitby - as that's the closest place to them that has lots of family accomodation - but I'm very concious of the fact that Whitby - first week of August - is going to be hard to find somewhere to stay.

There's 2 adults, DS's are 2, 5 and 8.

I promise I'll be looking as well so I'm not just leaving it to you fabulous MN searchers to find something grin

shelleylou Thu 30-Jul-09 17:43:53

whats the budget? and any preference of accomodation type?

FAQtothefuture Thu 30-Jul-09 17:45:26

budget - as cheap as poss - type of accomdation

5 beds wink

bigchris Thu 30-Jul-09 17:47:42

is their a travel lodge near by? they sometimes do family rooms very cheap

FAQtothefuture Thu 30-Jul-09 18:05:25

no travel lodges nearby - my parents in the middle of nowhere and even Whitby is about 12/13 miles from them.

shouldweorshouldntwe Thu 30-Jul-09 18:16:44

How about Whitby Youth Hostel. There is no online availability but you could try ringing the hostel directly.

FAQtothefuture Thu 30-Jul-09 20:37:14

no - they don't have enough spaces.

actually - we're now looking at 2/3 nights just in Yorkshire blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now