Talk

Advanced search

Triplets here, please find me a holiday

(11 Posts)
triplets Sun 26-Jul-09 17:30:46

Sat for 3 hours trawling........any time during Aug, 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks, don`t mind. Anywhere. Love something with nature around, hot tub etc. It seems impossible to sleep 5! Please!

Northernlurker Sun 26-Jul-09 17:47:11

budget?

bigchris Sun 26-Jul-09 17:49:17

centre parcs?

Northernlurker Sun 26-Jul-09 17:54:17

House on Mull here - £895 for the week but sounds like they would take less for less of you. Ferry will be about another 110here This may be a bit too far north for you but there are plenty of lovely things to see etc

LIZS Sun 26-Jul-09 17:56:23

oh dear thought you'd found something last week. How about the Berny Riviere site near Paris(Keycamp, siblu, eurocamp etc) or Bluestone in Wales or if you want to have the kids entertained a PGL break together

Northernlurker Sun 26-Jul-09 18:06:35

north yorkshire

This is in a lovely spot and a good price. Absolutely loads to do roundabout

triplets Mon 27-Jul-09 04:31:27

Thanks all, feel I am being too picky.Scotland is a possibilty if its the right place, as we are near Dover in Kent, its a 12-15 hour drive, would cost at least £300 in fuel, plus rent etc/ Don`t mind paying say £700 a week if there is something to do on site. say hot tub, pool fishing etc. Three 11yr old would be bored stiff in just a remote cottage, done that before! Centre Parcs would be good but its horrendously expensive for a week still, looked yesterday and they still want over a £1000 for a basic lodge. Bluestone I phoned and they could only offer a 3 night break. Travelling from Kent we need to find somewhere for at least 10 days to make it worth our while. Its just gone 4am and I am up nursing day two of a migraine! Oh budget, two weeks in UK I would hope for max of £2000 but that would have to inc everything.

PortofinoLovesItUpTheOxoTower Mon 27-Jul-09 08:47:30

What about here?

There are pools and kids activities on all the Sun Parks sites and Norfolk Line were doing so specials on the ferry to Dunquerque. The Belgian coast has loads of places to visit and the tram runs the whole length making it easy to get about.

I've been to the Sunparks at De Haan and Oost Duinkirk, and they're both nice. De Haan is the nicer town. You can hire bikes and go-carts.

saggyhairyarse Mon 27-Jul-09 21:35:35

Any of these any good?

www.countrycottagesonline.net/project/search/Cottages-hot-tub-spa-England.php

serinBrightside Mon 27-Jul-09 23:33:08

You have 3 11yr old boys?

Buy tent, bike rack for car and come to Clippesby hall, Norfolk, with us.

Boys neeeeeed to camp.

triplets Tue 28-Jul-09 20:42:09

Booked! Two weeks in mobile home on the Vendee, site directly on beach and 300 yards in to the harbour and town, hope we all get on, things have been rather strained today! Thank you all, you have been brilliant

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now