Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Villas/apartments/cottages for rent at christmas, need 2 of them close to each other, in Devon

(5 Posts)
PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 12-Jul-09 22:14:15

My family are coming over to UK from USA for christmas, there will be 7 (maybe 8, 3 couples or 2 couples 1 single) adults and 6 children, including 3 toddlers and a newborn between us.

We want 2 places, mainly as BIL and SIL do not always see eye to eye, and I am thinking they might prefer not to live on top of each other for too long. But we would like walking distance from each other, so we can spend evenings together, spend christmas day, have wine with dinner and not have to drive anywhere.

We need to have en-suite rooms. Not all rooms, but some. Ideally a swimming pool and/or games room (not in both properties). Other than that, options are open to suggestions.

Any recommendations?

Niecie Sun 12-Jul-09 22:19:23

I can't recommend individual cottages as such but this is a really good website and has lots of groups of cottages.

Any that say sleeps 2-8 usually has a range of properties to let on one site. Some of them have a pool.

As the web address suggests they are usually pretty good.

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 12-Jul-09 22:26:13

Thanks Niecie I will take a look.

Drayford Mon 13-Jul-09 00:14:19

Pavlov, I've pm'd you with details of my cottages (with pool and ensuites in Devon) - hope you don't think that it's presumptious of me

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Mon 13-Jul-09 13:43:17

Drayford, no not at all! Esp if you do MN discounts wink

<goes off all excited to look at cottages>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now