Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

B&B suggestions on the Llyn Peninsular, North Wales

(6 Posts)
chelseamorning Sun 12-Jul-09 13:57:49

We're about to go to Snowdonia for a week. We're thinking of tagging a few days on to the end of the holiday to visit the Llyn/LLeyn Peninsular.

Can anyone please recommend a really good B&B for myself, my DP and 2.9yr DS? No preferred location but would like to have some nice pubs nearby! smile

chelseamorning Mon 13-Jul-09 11:12:35

Anyone been to the Llyn Peninsular?????

thighsmadeofcheddar Mon 13-Jul-09 11:14:24

Oh yes we stayed in a holiday house at Morfa Nefyn. It's gorgeous! Sorry no b&b help but the pub at Morfa Nefyn on the beach is nice, really good food.

chelseamorning Mon 13-Jul-09 13:02:26

Ooh, thanks, TMOC! So the Llyn is worth a visit then? Never been before but thought we'd have a couple of days there if the weather is good.

Where would you recommend visiting?

thighsmadeofcheddar Mon 13-Jul-09 21:55:28

Hells Mouth beach is amazing, really long, it's on the south bit. Great for walks, bit wild for swimming.

Braich-y-pwll is stunning - it's right on the tip.

Echo Mountain is a nice walk.

It's incredibly gorgeous, well I thought so anyway. I'm Australian, always impressed by rugged coastline and greenery.

this may help

chelseamorning Thu 16-Jul-09 13:09:03

Fab, TMOC!!! Very helpful. Just hope the weather stays dry. The last beach holiday we had was in Northumberland and we wore about 5 layers, hats and thick trousers so we could build sand castles on the beach! Lots of fun though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now