Talk

Advanced search

where to go? h.seasons, c.parks or somewhere else?

(3 Posts)
hamstring Sun 05-Jul-09 22:30:33

we have 4 children ranging from 4 months to 14 years and want a holiday in the uk . we dont want to travel more than 4 hours and live near Dover. where to go?

cjones2979 Mon 06-Jul-09 16:22:02

For years my family had a static caravan at a beautiful site in the New Forest (Hampshire/Dorset). The site is called Bashley Park & is part of the Hoburne Group.

There is a clubhouse with indoor & outdoor swimming pools, take-away restaurant, bar, games room, arcade, tennis courts, adventure playground, golf course, childrens club (Sammy Seahorse), evening entertainment etc. It is close to beaches, lots of lovely shops, restaurants etc. There is lots to see & do in the area.

There are also 2 other sister sites within a few miles of Bashley, there is the main Hoburne Park & also Naish.

Here is a link to the site where you can find out about availability & prices.

www.hoburne.com/

You cannot hire out a static van directly through Bashley Park anymore as they are all owned privately (I think you can with the other sites), but I can get hold of some numbers for you if you are interested in that particular site. TBH, it is definitely the best off all the Hoburne sites.

Hope this helps.x

cjones2979 Mon 06-Jul-09 16:23:07

Sorry, best of I meant to say, not off !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now