Talk

Advanced search

Chester - soft play area or similar required please?

(9 Posts)
pamelat Fri 03-Jul-09 13:29:00

Hello we are going up to wales next weekend. On the Thursday afternoon, en route, my husband has a 2 to 3 hour meeting in Chester CH1 post code.

I would really like something nearby to entertain our 18 month old daughter ... please!!

I dont really want to do the zoo as am hoping that the meeting will be 2 hours so ideally just a friendly functional pub or soft play zone?

Thank you

mummy2rachel Sat 04-Jul-09 00:04:30

Not sure how convenient it is for you to get to this place, but the Cheshire Farm Ice Cream in Tattenhall CH3 would be a lovely way to spend 2-3 hours. You can enjoy some ice-cream, see the animals and there is a new soft play area which I am sure your toddler would love.

pamelat Sun 05-Jul-09 20:19:51

Thanks mummy2rachel, that sounds perfect.

Will have a look on a map (I don't know Chester at all)

Thank you

GardenAngel4 Tue 07-Jul-09 11:10:34

I second the Ice Cream farm - play centre is very good- new and clean, there is a special section for under 3s (but my 1 andn 2yearold still go in the over 3s...). Farm animals to look at (outdoor play probably a bit old for her)cafe, ice cream etc. It's well signposted on A41 out of chester. Otherwise try Fun 4 all, Jumpin Jacks, Funky Monkeys or Ragamuffins - all soft play centres in Chester.

EmilyD Tue 07-Jul-09 13:26:16

There is funky monkeys which gets mixed reviews here http://www.childfriendly.net/view/place/899

or Boogle's barn which is like a cafe/softplay which is reviewed here http://www.childfriendly.net/view/place/1059

thehouseofmirth Tue 07-Jul-09 16:05:11

Ragamuffins is great. MIL lives near Chester and we often go here. It's never been too busy and the food's pretty good too.

thehouseofmirth Tue 07-Jul-09 16:05:11

Ragamuffins is great. MIL lives near Chester and we often go here. It's never been too busy and the food's pretty good too.

hudson01a Wed 08-Jul-09 16:46:56

Fun4All (CH1 4NT) is a great playcentre close to the middle of Chester
Always clean and safe with friendly staff, comfy furunture - good food and better coffee. Plenty for the children to do. Probably the best play centre in the Chester area

pamelat Mon 13-Jul-09 19:08:30

hudson01a, thank you, I went there! I put your post code in to the sat nav and it was less than half a mile from my DH's meeting. It was perfect (if a little strict on the sock rule!) thank you [amile]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now