Talk

Advanced search

Anyone stayed at Woodland Lodge @ Sherwood Forest Center Parcs

(4 Posts)
bgt Mon 22-Jun-09 15:48:07

We have booked a woodland lodge at Sherwood Forest for September. there will be 6 adults and 3 toddlers. The lodge has 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 shower room. Do you think this is enough or do we need more bathrooms????

lynniep Mon 22-Jun-09 16:47:58

Hi bgt.

well I dont like to leave you unanswered but I can't really help specifically with your question.

all I can say is that we just came back from cp (Elvedon) - stayed at a woodland lodge

We had 4 bedrooms, each with en-suite.

Three sets of parents and one couple without kids.

(ie. 8 adults and 1 baby and 2 toddlers)

We felt did not have enough bathrooms!!

We wanted an extra loo downstairs because in the evening all the children were asleep and we were partying downstairs.

We ended up using the couples bathroom which was a bit awkward.

I think it depends on the adults too - are you friends or relatives? How well do you think you get on? Cos bathroom sharing is a killer lol!

Fizzylemonade Thu 25-Jun-09 18:47:50

bgt

From memory, the shower room has a shower and a sink, the bathroom has bath, shower over, toilet and sink and there is a separate toilet in the entrance hall.

We have shared with another family so only 4 adults and that was fine.

lynniep I think you stayed in an executive lodge which always has an en-suite to every bedroom.

It all depends on what you are doing that day and so when you can all use the bathroom or shower room. If you have activities planned then it could be an issue.

ladders Thu 02-Jul-09 20:42:32

4 beds had bathroom with shower over bath sink and toilet, separate bathroom with double walk in shower sink no toilet, toilet in hallway agree

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now