Talk

Advanced search

Empty caravan in challabourough bay, Devon available now!!

(7 Posts)
Sixer Tue 02-Jun-09 11:12:02

We broke down on our way last night, and are now back home. It was a 4 night stay that I booked. I informed the caravan site last night that we had broke down, so they are expecting us today. There is no way we can get there, the car is well and truely brokensad. I'm gutted for the DC. They were really excited. So... does anyone want it? I suppose you could just turn up and give our booking reference. I don't know for sure, it just seems a shame. I don't even know if i'll get ant money back on it!! oh help!! what to do now!

Sixer Tue 02-Jun-09 11:18:21

bump because it seems a shame, the caravan is paid for and sitting empty for the next 3 nights!

Sixer Tue 02-Jun-09 11:38:31

ok, i've phoned parkdean, to let them know we can't go and I won't get a refund. So we are 'no shows'!! sad

Notalone Tue 02-Jun-09 23:06:22

Am in Yorkshire but I really would if we were closer.

Am so sorry for you and your DC's though - how bloody disappointing, and bless you for offering it on MN. What goes around comes around so I reckon something nice is due to you all very soon smile

nevergoogledragonbutter Tue 02-Jun-09 23:09:23

damn, we live very close.
that could have been fun.

madmissy Wed 03-Jun-09 17:02:01

oh no would have loved that. thats so awful you get no refund dare i ask if you had ins?

treedelivery Wed 03-Jun-09 17:26:25

Any refund?

We are going to Devon tonight - and are picking up a camper on Saturday. We could use it Thurs/Fri if it is sat empty [assuming I can change our camping booking] and at least you would get some £ from us if nothing.

sad for your holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now