Talk

Advanced search

holiday cottage in swanage/studland area - any one been there?

(2 Posts)
sleepseeker Thu 12-Mar-09 14:59:22

Hi, I want to book a cottage the week of July 11th in the swanage type area. I've searched on loads of sites and found that loads are already booked, and of those that aren't, they are either REALLY expensive, or just don't appeal at all! I've only managed to find 2 possibles so far - downshay farm cottage in harmans cross (between swanage and corfe castle) and a house on Priest Road in Swanage which is a family home and they just move out for the summer holidays and let it out. I know it's a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has stayed in either of these places???! I'll be going with my husband, 5 year old and almost 3 year old, and we really want to have 3 bedrooms.
Any feedback would be great.
Thank you!

sadiemcgradie Fri 21-Aug-09 21:33:55

Hi Sleepseeker
Did you go and what was it like? I must admit I have booked this place on your recommendation as was losing the will to live after looking at hundreds of too-pricey places and/or hideous decor. This looks fine and it has a great garden. So be good to know what you thought.
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now