Talk

Advanced search

combining spa present for friend and day out with dd and dh in London

(5 Posts)
cyphercat Mon 16-Feb-09 12:08:26

My bestfriend is turning 30 this year and I thought we could all have a fun day out on a weekend as a family and also drop my friend who is coming to visit me for lush day spa to be pampered and then all have dinner together somewhere child friendly but sophisticated. Any ideas? I was thinking of London zoo and hoping that there is fabulous spa nearby where I could book her something lovely as a surprise! And then affordable family friendly yummy food restaurant..?? It's not until late May but I would like to look into possibilities!!

FossilSister Mon 16-Feb-09 19:42:33

The Sanctuary Covent Garden - women only spa. Very nice. Must be loads of restaurants around Covent Garden - I'm afraid child friendly means Pizza Express to me but the Soho one is lovely and has jazz playing.

cyphercat Wed 18-Feb-09 08:42:57

Thanks. Maybe not a good idea to take dd under 2 and dh and bestfriend for treat all together... Will think of different possibilities. BUMP for more ideas?

corblimeymadam Wed 18-Feb-09 09:02:08

Message withdrawn

corblimeymadam Wed 18-Feb-09 09:03:32

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now