Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nice and quiet child friendly hotel with interconnecting rooms (or suites) in the Manchester area?

(8 Posts)
ohdearwhatamess Mon 27-Oct-08 21:42:16

Need somewhere to stay with dh and 2 young dcs for one or two nights in December. Can't sleep in the same room as children, so need a suite with doors or 2 interconnecting rooms.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

dancerandprancer Tue 28-Oct-08 15:46:55

I posted about this a few days ago. apparently there are no child friendly hotelsin manchester as have had no replys. I did find one myself which was the Premier Inn chain. They have family rooms and I think they said they had interconnecting doors.

ohdearwhatamess Tue 28-Oct-08 15:55:57

Hmm. There is a Premier Inn near to my parents (the reason for visit to Manchester).

Wonder if it would be noisy - paper thin walls and all that. I'm such a light sleeper (and I'll need all the sleep I can get to cope with this visit grin).

lilolilmanchester Tue 28-Oct-08 18:20:18

I think the atrium apartmemnts have 2 bedroomed suites, but it's in the centre of Manchester, so depends whether that's ok with you or not. No restaurant, but you get a kitchenette.

mankyscotslass Tue 28-Oct-08 18:33:05

My aunt and Uncle stayed at the Atrium 2 years ago, they thought it was nice and I am sure they had interconnecting rooms...

ilove Tue 28-Oct-08 18:34:53

Marriott in Manchester does and we have stayed there...Worsley Park. Beautiful.

mrsmaidamess Tue 28-Oct-08 18:40:10

I think there are aRC aPARTMENTS IN mANCHESTER. i STAYED IN THE bIRMINGHANM ONE, AND IT WAS GREAT. HANG ON i'LL HAVE A LOOK. OOps for caps.

mrsmaidamess Tue 28-Oct-08 18:42:59

Hmm, the website doesn't say if it is there yet. But it should be at staymanchester.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now