Talk

Advanced search

where can i stay for the night next week for bro wedding in poole?

(6 Posts)
mad4mybaby Mon 22-Sep-08 15:40:16

Me, dh and 2 yr old ds. Looked at hotel and too expense, none of the b&bs seem to want to have 2 beds in one room and even holiday express want £70 p/n!

Any ideas? Ideal would be an apartment/house rental but cant see anywhere willing to rent for 1 night

Surfermum Mon 22-Sep-08 15:44:58

Where is the wedding or reception? Can you drive afterwards or would you rather be a short taxi ride or walk away?

mad4mybaby Mon 22-Sep-08 15:48:05

at the sandbanks hotel but that is sooooo expensive! Would like within 20 mins drive really

Surfermum Mon 22-Sep-08 15:56:28

Ooh nice! But I don't blame you for not staying there. I will have a think about where you can stay. There are loads of places.

Surfermum Mon 22-Sep-08 19:56:20

Have you tried the Premier Inn at Holes Bay?

I've had a quick look and they are very expensive aren't they? Or don't have family rooms.

But I have found this one Fenn Lodge. It's at Alum Chine which is probably 10-15 mins drive.

There are loads of B&Bs and small hotels in that area, so maybe a google of Alum Chine might throw up some more for you.

I think those nearer Sandbanks and the ferry terminal can probably charge a bit more.

mumlove Mon 22-Sep-08 22:23:07

Have a look through this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now