Talk

Advanced search

Cottage in the UK

(7 Posts)
GinaFordAteMyBaby Sat 20-Sep-08 12:11:04

Hey. We're going to try and squeeze in a weeks holiday before I go back to work in November and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a cottage in the UK that is child friendly. I was thinking of somewhere like the Lakes or Cornwall but am open to any suggestions...

ChasingSquirrels Sat 20-Sep-08 12:13:12

bosinver in cornwall is lovely

Phoenix Sat 20-Sep-08 16:28:12

Haha ChasingSquirrels, i've just come on mn to look for you and i find you on a thread recommending exactly what i wanted you about

We've just got back from Bosinver and wanted to say thank you for recommending it to me . It's lovely we had a fab week and ds loved it. We've booked for next year too in Coliza, we were in Jacks Barn this week with my parents and grandparents.

Sorry for the hijack wink.

GinaFordAteMyBaby Sat 20-Sep-08 17:39:33

Looks great, but obviously popular as they seem to be all booked up for the end of October. Does anyone have any other recommendations?

roisin Sat 20-Sep-08 18:18:59

These cottages are lovely. They are all between Windermere and Ambleside. I've been in three of the cottages and they were all great. (Much cheaper out of school holidays too.)

WideWebWitch Sun 21-Sep-08 08:16:01

Niche cottages are fab

ChasingSquirrels Sun 21-Sep-08 21:36:08

Phoenix, glad you enjoyed it. we are going back (again) next year. I have always fancied coliza, but it is always booked. maybe 2010!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now