Talk

Advanced search

Haven littlesea?

(8 Posts)
isitreallythattime Thu 28-Aug-08 20:52:35

Off to weymouth in couple of weeks with 12 month DS. Anyone been? We have a superior plus caravan i think??

Figment Fri 29-Aug-08 11:06:40

Superior Plus caravans are lovely.

very nice and cosy.

I love caravans. I think I may live in one when I retire....in 37 years time. hmm
have a great holiday.

isitreallythattime Sat 30-Aug-08 19:24:29

Does anyone know if the travel cots will fit in the bedrooms??

DontNeedAnything Sat 30-Aug-08 19:27:43

Depends on the van layout.

We had a 2 bed gold once where the cot would fit in the double bedroom.

Last year we moved one of the single beds in the twin room and it fitted.

It is quite common for it not to fit though.

Are you hirering one or taking one?

Sometimes the ones you hire are actually like a rail which goes onto a single bed to turn it into a cot (full height rail; not just a toddler bed guard).

isitreallythattime Sat 30-Aug-08 20:12:54

No, not hireing one, taking our own. If it deosn't fit then DP and I will have to spend the evening talking in one of the bedrooms, he he, wont tell dp yet as he prob thinks he'll have a week chilling in front of tv. wink

DontNeedAnything Sat 30-Aug-08 20:15:54

How msany beds do you plan to use?

isitreallythattime Sun 31-Aug-08 08:34:44

Depends if DP snores. But should onlt need the double

DontNeedAnything Sun 31-Aug-08 09:52:55

I think that even the smallest caravans have a twin room as well as the double.

What we have done in teh past is to take one of the single beds and put it (upside down) on top of the other. That then (just about) gives room for a travel cot in teh twin room. Sometimes one of the 2 singles is attatched to teh wall - but one is usually freestanding. Sometimes we put both twins on their side as there can be a bit more room....just have a fiddle - you should be able to get it in somehow - we always do.

I know that DS won't be in teh same room as you - but at least he will have a rooom so you won't have to spend every evening in bed (unless you want to wink). The second bedroom will almost certainly be closer to your room than the lounge area as well.

HTH. Enjoy your holiday

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now