Talk

Advanced search

Does or has anyone else noticed that Center Parcs have hiked up their prices??

(3 Posts)
andyrobo237 Wed 13-Aug-08 22:05:41

We usually go to CP in Feb half term for a midweek break - just been on site and they want £835+ for that week - I have never paid that much before for a two bed lodge - we went at Easter this year and paid £600 - which was ok for that time of year.

It seems ridiculous - we could go to Spain for that price for a week!! I have just looked at mid August for next year and that is only £650!!!

Robbing b@@@ds - are they trying to be selective with their clientele now?? Will we be reduce to going to Butlins!!

LadyMuck Wed 13-Aug-08 22:10:40

We were going to be charged £1400 for 4 nights at the October half-term at Elveden. We then found that it would only be 650 Euros in the Dutch Centreparcs.

mumto2andnomore Wed 13-Aug-08 22:11:14

We normally go February half term too. This year we were lucky as our half term was different to other areas so we went to Longleat rather than Sherwood for about half the price ! Looked at next year and like you say its really expensive so we are going on a cruise instead !

It really annoys me that the week before you could use a money off code and its only £275, they are encouraging people to take their children out of school really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now