Talk

Advanced search

caravan cornwall

(10 Posts)
rascalboys Tue 12-Aug-08 17:47:05

Hi - promised the kids I'd take them to Cornwall last week of school hols for 3/4 nights ....and can't find anything!

Have left it til now cos wasn't sure what we could afford but knew we had a tent in the loft. Just got it out and remembered it ripped last time we used it!!

We are desperate for caravan/self catering/anything cheap holiday for 3-4 nights from 27/28th August.

Any ideas??!!!

ForeverOptimistic Tue 12-Aug-08 18:09:07

What is your budget?

MaryBS Tue 12-Aug-08 18:18:50

We're going to St Ives Bay, nr Hayle that week. I always found them good value.

poshtottie Tue 12-Aug-08 18:25:06

I'm going at the end of the hols aswell. My mum booked it. Will try to find out what it is called.

poshtottie Tue 12-Aug-08 18:29:30

I think it might be Parkdean holidays.

rascalboys Tue 12-Aug-08 18:33:55

thank you - budget is as cheap as possible!

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Tue 12-Aug-08 20:37:09

You might have a porb getting a caravna for that week. we are going to Hayle (hi, Mary!) but being anal I booked it 14 months ago.
ASDA have some REALLY cheapo tents @ the mo' - might bne worth looking at as a fall back if u can't get a caravan?

wangle99 Tue 12-Aug-08 21:35:11

http://www.globevale.co.uk/caravans.asp

This is quite a small site, they may have something available. They are partly residential and have a few for holiday letting, might be worth a try :O)

MaryBS Wed 13-Aug-08 19:30:47

We booked early too MGOG, I had a look at St Ives bay, don't think they've got anything left... you might get a cancellation, maybe even at a discount...

tazmosis Sun 17-Aug-08 09:54:15

www.budeholidaypark.co.uk/default.asp?id=12

4 nights for £89 at Bude Caravan Park. Not sure what dates are available but worth a try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now