Talk

Advanced search

Gorgeous holiday cottage in Cornwall available - 8 to 15 August

(6 Posts)
heremeam Tue 29-Jul-08 14:01:29

We have a week booked at Treworgey Cottages in Cornwall, 8-15 August and unfortunately we're not able to go. Is anyone interested in buying the week from us? It's a beautiful place, 3 bedroom luxury cottage, all mod cons. Outdoor swimming pool, riding stables, games room, animals,lovely walks etc. We paid over £2000 for it and we're not covered by insurance - we'd accept around £1400. It really is lovely. Get in touch if you want any more info.

LynetteScavo Tue 29-Jul-08 14:07:52

Could we have a link to their website, and exactly which cottage it is?

You paid over £2000? shock

bellabelly Tue 29-Jul-08 14:20:19

Being totally nosy, I looked at their website (looks lovely by the way) and it says they are totally full until September soooo you might have a good chance of them being able to re-let the cottage and reimburse you.

heremeam Tue 29-Jul-08 22:47:24

The link to the site is http://www.cornishdreamcottages.co.uk and the cottage we've booked is Secret Garden. Yes we did pay over £2000 - I think it was £2064 - which is a lot but it is pretty idyllic! We were there last year in one of the other cottages. They are going to try and relet it for us if they can but i thought I would also try. Let me knwo if you want to know anything else.

zippitippitoes Tue 29-Jul-08 22:49:40

omg that is alot rto pay and lose

bellabelly Wed 30-Jul-08 10:31:19

Can you ebay it? So you would get at least something back?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now