Talk

Advanced search

which haven site primrose valley or thorpe park

(7 Posts)
3littlemonsters Mon 28-Jul-08 11:52:17

Can anyone give me some advice. I am looking at going to one of these haven parks primrose valley or thorpe park, and am not sure which one. All of the holiday review sites have people complaining about the sites,[HMM]so I want a proper mums opinion. I've got 3 loud and active boys ages 2 4 and 8. With the oldest having the boredom threashold of a gnat.[GRIN] Which site is better and has stuff to do off site also. Any advice gratefully received

metmoo Tue 29-Jul-08 14:29:08

i've only ever been to primrose valley and it was great right next to beach too which had wartime bunkers on it and could walk for miles. good entertainment on site.and whitby bridlington etc not too far away. in bridlington theres a pirate boat trip which was choppy but a laugh for kids

lilyloo Tue 29-Jul-08 14:38:21

I have been to Primrose valley and have found it to be one of the better sites for facilities.
It can be very busy but my dc's loved it and we had a good caravan but don't stay in the chalets they very ropey!

metmoo Tue 29-Jul-08 14:40:28

oh and the swimming pool at pv is fantastic

SqueakyPop Tue 29-Jul-08 14:42:52

There's a Haven Site at Thorpe Park? If there is, it must be tiny.

singyswife Tue 29-Jul-08 14:45:07

I LOVE Thorpe Park, so much so that we came back off holiday this year and booked Thorpe park again having only been there last year. This will be our third time at the site whereas we have only been to Primorse Valley once and werent very impressed. Loads to do round the thorpe park are for the kiddies too. Not alot of kiddy things near primrose valley. Thorpe park gets my vote every time.

3littlemonsters Thu 31-Jul-08 17:09:37

thanks at min I'm doing the save as much money as possible and hanging on for the late deals. Going in 2 weeks and still not booked,suppose I'd better get my bum into action and book something hadn't I.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now