Holiday Cottages in Yorkshire Moors with Pool

(9 Posts)
Pemberleys Sat 12-Jun-21 18:50:14

Looking for recommendations in the Yorkshire Moors/Coast for holiday cottages, preferably with a pool or hot tub.

Have looked at the Bay Filey but it does seem huge and like a suburban housing estate?

Looking at dates out side of school holidays.

TIA

OP’s posts: |
Fivemoreminutes1 Sat 12-Jun-21 19:55:00

Beech Farm

GravityFalls Sat 12-Jun-21 19:57:46

The Bay is a bit estate-y rather than village-y but it doesn’t feel like a housing estate, it’s got a nice holiday feel to it and I think it’s a nice development.

Curlysusie Sat 12-Jun-21 19:58:29

The Bay is really nice x

DancesWithDaffodils Sat 12-Jun-21 20:04:29

www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/skinningrove/9948697

TheTurn0fTheScrew Sat 12-Jun-21 20:08:14

not sure if you wanted a park/resort type place, but if not, www.littleedstone.co.uk/index.htm Little Edstone is near Kirkbymoorside and has a pool. It's shared, but there's just a handful of cottages and we had it to ourselves each morning.

Pemberleys Sun 13-Jun-21 09:06:16

Fivemoreminutes1

Beech Farm

Thank you, this looks lovely.

Advertisement

Pemberleys Sun 13-Jun-21 09:06:50

GravityFalls

The Bay is a bit estate-y rather than village-y but it doesn’t feel like a housing estate, it’s got a nice holiday feel to it and I think it’s a nice development.

Thank you, I'll look again!

Pemberleys Sun 13-Jun-21 09:07:37

TheTurn0fTheScrew

not sure if you wanted a park/resort type place, but if not, www.littleedstone.co.uk/index.htm Little Edstone is near Kirkbymoorside and has a pool. It's shared, but there's just a handful of cottages and we had it to ourselves each morning.

This looks perfect thank you! Do you have to phone to book?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in