Which Brighton hotel for a couple?

(7 Posts)
SeasonallySnowyPeasant Tue 22-Sep-20 21:48:50

DP and I are due to be in Brighton for a weekend in early October. We stayed at the Hilton on the seafront last time but it was a bit tired for the £££. I'd prefer to spend less per night and stay for 2 nights this time. It has to be within very easy range of the i360. Any recommendations?

OP’s posts: |
shittingthreeeyedraven Tue 22-Sep-20 21:51:57

Hotel du vin every time! They do a wonderful deal of dinner bed and breakfast and the hdv breakfasts are incredible

Fivemoreminutes1 Wed 23-Sep-20 04:36:40

The Artist Residence or Hotel Una

Dotinthecity Wed 23-Sep-20 06:59:08

We've stayed at The Jury's Inn next to the train station, which was really nice with a very quirky lounge\coffee bar area. There's another very close to the i360 , I think it's called Jury's Inn The Waterfront?

SeasonallySnowyPeasant Wed 23-Sep-20 07:44:39

Nice ones here, thanks! The Hotel du Vin and Jury's Inn Waterfront are out of our price range and the Hotel Una is full but the Artist Residence looks promising.

OP’s posts: |
HarryDaylight Thu 24-Sep-20 00:09:54

Hotel Una is our favourite, with the comfiest ever beds, so if a cancellation turns up, grab it! The Artist Residence is also good, but some of the rooms are tiny, so be careful which one you book. Both are lovely, very stylish and friendly, and close to each other in Russell Square, opposite the i360.
Have a great weekend.

FizzyPink Sat 26-Sep-20 11:47:34

Hotel du vin is looking very tired these days anyway.
We recently stayed at the Brighton Harbour hotel which was lovely but pricey. Also remember most of these hotels don’t have parking and the public car parks are expensive.
We spent an absolute fortune in Brighton a few months ago and didn’t do anything particularly special

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in