Get an exclusive 7% off your next luxury holiday cottage with cottages.com - Use the code PART07 at checkout
DP and I usually go away for a few days either before or after Christmas. We absolutely love here. www.bethnalandbec.com but it’s fully booked so looking for some alternatives.
What we love is -
- Within 3 hours drive of SE London
- Lots of little luxuries like a giant bath, dressing gowns, a hot tub and maybe a wood burner
- Good WiFi/Smart TV so we can watch movies in bed
- Some facilities to cook breakfast/put some crusty bread and Camembert in the oven
- Walking distance to a couple of pubs
I can recommend Windmill Lodges bear Framlingham in Suffolk. We have stayed there a few times, always well appointed accommodation and a wonderfully peaceful spot. Each Lodge is self-contained and has its own private own hot tub and there is also a woodburner you can use in the winter months.
They look great thank you! Sadly no availability for 3 nights on the dates we want but I’ll definitely keep it in mind for the future
Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.