Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So does this look about right?

(3 Posts)
walbert Mon 01-Oct-07 18:46:55

First holiday in 3 yr, since we got married and with 10m dd! Yay! 1 week in scotland in a cottage, so what do you thinkof my packing list for dd's stuff, and is there anything blindingly obvious that i've missed? I'm so excited i'm bound to f*ck up the packing for dd!!! grin :

milk cartons for feeds, sterliser, tablets, bottles, bottle brush, spoons, readybrek for brekky, bananas as back up food, nappies, wipes, babygroes for night time, gro-bag, travel cot, vest and day clothes, socks hat, coats, (highchair at cottage) pram, music bit off mobile to keeop something recognisable for dd at night, bath seat and a couple of bath toys, calpol and teething gel, cup, bibs, bottle brush and a roof rack for me to sit on!!!!

Furball Mon 01-Oct-07 18:52:55

Is their a dishwasher in the cottage? if yes then you can probably leave sterliser stuff at home if shes 10 months.

walbert Mon 01-Oct-07 20:05:54

Oooh, will check, ta! that means i save enough space to be able to put my leg in the car!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now