Not a stealth boast I promise! - LE MANOIR AUX QUAT'SAISONS

(10 Posts)
Jungfraujoch Thu 02-Jan-20 20:29:22

My DH’s Christmas present to me is dinner at Le Manoir. So excited! Has anyone got any suggestions for an overnight stay close by? Le Manoir is just too ££££££ unfortunately.

OP’s posts: |
Jungfraujoch Thu 02-Jan-20 21:32:00

Bump

Belindabelle Thu 02-Jan-20 22:36:29

You lucky sod!

Sorry I don’t have any recommendations for you. Just know that for your husband to know that you would love this and to book it for you makes you a very lucky person indeed.

Jungfraujoch Thu 02-Jan-20 22:57:09

I know I am Belindabelle! Very very lucky!

starlingsintheslipstream Fri 03-Jan-20 18:18:43

No recommendations either, sorry, but I would love to go. I bet it will be fabulous. Would be great to hear all about it when you have been.

NoncePieforSanta Fri 03-Jan-20 18:21:18

Crazy Bear isn't too far away (Stadhampton) - they often have Groupon vouchers for overnight stays too

ironicname Fri 03-Jan-20 18:22:17

Can you do a mid week stay in Jan or Feb? If you call them and ask you mig it be able to get a room. It really is worth staying if you're already dining there. Enjoy.

NoncePieforSanta Fri 03-Jan-20 18:23:09

Or the Belfry in Milton Common, if you are after somewhere cheaper than the Bear.

Have a lovely time!

happy97 Fri 03-Jan-20 18:41:53

I second the Belfry. It's quite large, has a nice spa and good breakfast, and the rooms are comfy.

Jungfraujoch Fri 03-Jan-20 19:59:34

Hi - thanks for the recommendations! Will check them out and report back on the meal!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in