Talk

Advanced search

BeWILDerwood, Norfolk - any good?

(8 Posts)
Smithagain Tue 14-Aug-07 20:03:52

We are visiting family in Fakenham next week. I've seen an article about a woodland adventure playground type place called BeWILDerwood. I reckon it's about 45mins drive from Fakenham, so if it's really good we might go. If it's more style than substance, we won't.

DDs are 2 and 5. They both love to climb.

Anyone been there and got any comments?

hertsnessex Tue 14-Aug-07 20:07:00

FANTASTIC! even bought the story book to read to the boys. they are 2.5 and 3.5 - loved it - def go GO GO GO!

3madboys Tue 14-Aug-07 20:09:46

i havent been but have friends who have and i have heard nothing but GREAT reviews, everyone loved it, we are planning on taking our three next week when dp is off work, well if the weather improves

i have heard that it can be very busy, but i think that was more when it was newly opened.

neolara Tue 14-Aug-07 20:12:30

Our DD loved it and she has just turned three but I'm not sure if she would have managed it 6 months ago. I'm sure your 5 year old will have a ball though.

hertsnessex Tue 14-Aug-07 20:41:01

the friends who we went with have a 2yo and 3.5yo and their 2o loved it - so im guessing it depends on the child. you will have a ball though

ChasingSquirrels Tue 14-Aug-07 20:49:49

my friend went with her nearly 5yo a couple of weeks ago and raved about it - and wants us to go in the next couple of weeks before her ds is 5 and she has to pay for him! it is probably over an hour drive for us - so I guess it must be good. she also has a just 3yo who went.

lljkk Tue 14-Aug-07 21:02:26

There's another recent MN thread on this. Some people find it over-priced for what you get. Make sure the kids wear shoes you can get on/off very quickly.

Smithagain Wed 15-Aug-07 20:05:50

Thanks everyone - and sorry i didn't spot the other thread. In too much of a hurry to look properly.

Still not sure if we're going, but I feel better informed now!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: