Holiday Parks in North Devon?

(11 Posts)
RoseReally Mon 07-Oct-19 19:24:15

Could anyone recommend a nice holiday park in North Devon, nearish Woolacombe please? Looking for a week for next summer with a 4 year old and 1 year old, so kid friendly as well. Need to find somewhere with a flexible changeover day (ideally arrive/ leave on a Monday/ Sunday).

OP’s posts: |
Grumpbum123 Mon 07-Oct-19 19:24:48

Croyde bay

RoseReally Mon 07-Oct-19 19:25:21

Sorry, meant to say looking for a static caravan/ lodge self-catering, rather than actual camping!

Ricekrispie22 Tue 08-Oct-19 05:37:38

You can do a week Monday-Monday at Ruda www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk/location/devon/ruda/ which probably has the best facilities you’ll find in a holiday park. It’s has an outdoor playground, soft play, kids clubs, indoor pool with flume and a kids menu at the restaurant. Cots and highchairs are available for hire.

RoseReally Tue 08-Oct-19 21:07:19

Thank you smile

MrsMoastyToasty Tue 08-Oct-19 21:11:38

Stowford Meadows is good.

PeterRouseTheFleshofMankind Tue 08-Oct-19 21:16:20

Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park - there are 3 sites I think. I have only been to the Twitchen House one but we loved it (we camped but there are static caravans etc as well). Really kid friendly, 2 pools, soft play next to the restaurant, kids entertainment, other activities etc.

I don't know about their changeover day though.

Liz79 Tue 08-Oct-19 21:17:48

North hayne farm. Perfect

GreekOddess Tue 08-Oct-19 21:24:19

Another vote for Ruda.

2childrenandout Tue 08-Oct-19 21:37:54

Another vote for Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park. We went this year with a 3 YO and 1YO and we loved it. You can use the pools and facilities at the other 3 nearby parks too free of charge.

RoseReally Wed 09-Oct-19 10:38:07

Thanks everyone, have had a quick look and Woolacombe Bay looks like it would fit the bill, lots for kids to do and flexible about number of nights etc. Love the look of North Hayne Farm too but looks like changeover day could be issue, will keep it in mind for another time!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in