CP Woburn this weekend - baby stuff

(9 Posts)
ReadyForActionRyderSir Tue 10-Sep-19 06:35:11

Hi, off to CP Woburn this weekend with a 15 month old and two older ones. What do I need to take/not take if it can be provided? Will they provide highchairs? Also can't remember how warm the cabins are, is it worth taking extra blankets as I'm always cold! Food and meals are planned, some activities planned or thought of. Feel like I'm forgetting something? Not been to Woburn before but have been to others

OP’s posts: |
TeethingBabyHelp Tue 10-Sep-19 06:43:18

They have high chair and travel cots. I find cabins warm but you can control the heating. Book in for the toddler activities in advance if planning to take part as they get full quickly!

essayessay Tue 10-Sep-19 06:48:21

There was a highchair & cot in the chalet when I stayed at Christmas and it was hot, too hot really. There is a Tesco superstore minutes away so no need to worry about forgetting stuff - we bought wellies/candles/firelogs/decorations😁
The one thing I would take is several extra towels, for normal use & the pool, and dry them in the cupboard where the immersion tank is. Enjoy.

NamelessNinja Tue 10-Sep-19 07:23:08

We went to CP Woburn with our 14 month old this time last year. Lodge had a cot (noticeably not a cot bed so a bit small and easier to get out if you've got a climber!) And a very thin mattress so we put a duvet on top. Lodge had a highchair in it. I found the heating too hot personally. We did the toddler sensory class but didn't find anything else for that age group as most was 18 months +. Just a word of warning that there are some pretty big hills if you're planning on biking with your older two.

NanooCov Tue 10-Sep-19 10:13:12

When we went to Woburn with our little one we had to reserve a high chair and cot. Take a change mat - we forgot!

TeethingBabyHelp Tue 10-Sep-19 10:50:09

We did mucky pups and pottery painting which DS loves at 13 months. We did pottery at 9 months as well which was just messy but still fun. I think mucky pups says 18 months up but they let me book it at the desk. They said as it's parent supervised they'll take younger kids if we think they'd enjoy. Worth knowing!

ReadyForActionRyderSir Tue 10-Sep-19 22:21:50

Thanks all!

OP’s posts: |
PicaK Wed 11-Sep-19 13:37:57

Woburn villas lovely and warm. Sturdy high chair and big cot. Poolside and changing rooms also so warm. Go to your right when you go in substropicalswimmingaradise. Lots and lots of big family changing rooms. Lockers will comfortably store an IKEA blue bag. The buggy park is inside and to the right of the main inside doors. Lots of room.

PicaK Wed 11-Sep-19 13:39:58

The shop is also well stocked for nappies etc. And food wise there are ready meals like Little Dish if you don't feel like cooking. Family meal times 5-7pm do get booked up tho at the restaurants if you want to eat out. Book now!!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in