Restaurant near Royal Albert Hall

(9 Posts)
Uhtredswoman Tue 25-Jun-19 14:44:29

I am going up to London with a friend in the Summer and seeing a concert at the Royal Albert Hall. Would like to book somewhere naice for lunch not too far away.
Any ideas?! smile

OP’s posts: |
bestbefore Tue 25-Jun-19 14:45:07

We booked for one inside it- think the Italian. You need to book but it was lovely.

bestbefore Tue 25-Jun-19 14:46:00

This one; https://www.royalalberthall.com/your-visit/food-and-drink/dining/verdi-italian-kitchen/

viques Tue 25-Jun-19 14:50:37

Do you like tapas? There's a fabulous tapas restaurant near South Kensington station. casa brindisa. My mouth is watering at the thought of their chilli fried octopus.

runoutofnamechanges Tue 25-Jun-19 15:18:29

You have the choice of pretty much anything from Heston Blumenthal to MaccyD's grin What kind of budget do you have in mind? Is there anything special other than nice food that you'd like - al fresco, views, atmospheric location, somewhere a bit special? Or any particular cuisine? Do you want to try something a bit more unusual eg Russian, Peruvian?

The Gore Hotel is one of my favourites:
www.starhotelscollezione.com/en/our-hotels/the-gore-london/dining/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx_WZgOmE4wIVrL3tCh2gLgG1EAAYASADEgKH9_D_BwE

runoutofnamechanges Tue 25-Jun-19 15:20:02

Also, Hardens Guide is good for checking out al the options:

www.hardens.com/

reluctantbrit Wed 26-Jun-19 20:46:50

There are several nice restaurants near South Kensington Station.

Uhtredswoman Thu 27-Jun-19 07:06:59

Thanks for the suggestions - it's the amount of choices I'm struggling with, coming up to London from the sticks! First world problems... wink

Uhtredswoman Sat 29-Jun-19 15:17:47

We've booked the Italian inside the RAH! Looking forward to it!grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in