Talk

Advanced search

20 somethings in London - different things to do

(9 Posts)
RockingMyFiftiesNot Thu 07-Feb-19 20:16:49

One of my young colleagues is off to London shortly with some friends. Most have been before so have done lots of the sights, ice bar, duck tours etc. Any suggestions? They are all early 20s I think, and on a budget but will splash out for one or two things. Not planning on doing theatre shows. Think it'll mainly be eating, drinking, clubbing etc

mummymeister Fri 08-Feb-19 10:18:19

could do an escape room experience - they are quite good fun. the free museums are good for a couple of hours. would also look at something like London dungeon and eating out/drinking at Hays Wharf nearby. One of the walking tours? The cable car across the thames is pretty awesome actually and then you get a little boat up the thames but you can stay around there for bars etc. there are various websites where you can find pub gigs. Churchill war rooms were really enjoyed by my older teens.

RockingMyFiftiesNot Fri 08-Feb-19 19:41:14

Thank you @mummymeister. Will pass on.

RockingMyFiftiesNot Sun 10-Feb-19 16:04:14

Any other ideas?

JennyWreny Mon 11-Feb-19 14:26:22

I would recommend Bounce Ping Pong. www.bouncepingpong.com
We have been during the day with the family, but I think it's adults only in the evening and has more of a club feeling to it.

On a similar note, there's Flight Club (darts) and Swingers (golf) although I haven't been to those.

RockingMyFiftiesNot Mon 11-Feb-19 19:31:37

Thank you - they sound fun, will pass on @JennyWreny

Westnorwood Mon 11-Feb-19 19:35:11

Whistle Punks Urban Axe Throwing someone told me about it yesterday and I really want to go!

Junk yard golf is probably the best of the new crazy golf courses that have popped up over the last few years.

sleepwhenidie Tue 12-Feb-19 13:22:43

climb the o2? Do then Arcelor Mittal slide?

sleepwhenidie Tue 12-Feb-19 13:23:15

Jack the Ripper walking tour is also fab

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: