Talk

Advanced search

Need a B & B near Bristol

(7 Posts)
peanutbutterandbanana Tue 29-Jan-19 16:48:09

Can anyone recommend a cosy B & B in or near Bristol, please? I need a twin or double-bedded room for me and my uni student daughter on a Saturday in February. I've trawled trip advisor and airbnb and it is soul-destroying. Want a cosy room, with en suite, possibility of a cooked breakfast, WIFI is essential as daughter is revising for exams and on-site parking also essential. Budget is around £100. Any thoughts? Thank you smile

puppymouse Tue 29-Jan-19 16:52:19

Not a B&B or particularly salubrious or rural location, but a colleague recently stayed at the new Village Hotel. It's north Bristol in Filton. She really rated it and said clean, WiFi etc was spot on. Looks like it comes within your budget?

TherightsideofHERstory Tue 29-Jan-19 16:58:14

Hotel not B&B but Arnos Manor. It's cheap and a bit run down but clean and friendly with nice breakfast.

Use it when visiting student DS in Bristol, we've fondly nicknamed it Anus Manor as it is a bit past it's heyday smile

Plenty of parking and right by bus stop to go into town if needed

Ricekrispie22 Tue 29-Jan-19 18:16:39

Try Roseneath House, Bridge Farm guesthouse and Grasmere Court.
A little further out, Summerhouse Bed and Breakfast is nice.

peanutbutterandbanana Tue 29-Jan-19 22:28:40

Oh thank you, thank you. Just popped back on and lovely to see replies. Will check all of these out smile

Therightside - am visiting DD at Bristol Uni as she's too busy with exams to come home this term so need good wifi for her to do revision. Will check out The Anus!

Bless you all <3

peanutbutterandbanana Wed 30-Jan-19 19:53:47

I've finally booked a room at Grasmere Court - a deluxe room with cooked breakfast for £94. Quite difficult to find availability but Grasmere had a room. It's midway between Bath and Bristol and as I have a DC at one and a DD at the other it's perfect! Thank you for all these - they are going in my notebook for future stays smile

Ricekrispie22 Thu 31-Jan-19 05:42:27

Glad I could help. Have a nice time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »