Centre Parcs for a 1 year old?

(6 Posts)
strawbmilk Tue 08-Jan-19 08:44:08

Hello,
We're looking to have a few days break at the start of Feb with our DD who will be 14 months. Is there lots for her to do...will we get get value for our money. My husband and I are not sure if she is too young.
Many thanks x

OP’s posts: |
Feb2018mumma Tue 08-Jan-19 08:45:49

We went with our 10 month old, there's 3 pools for their age, the nature reserve bit and he loved all the animals at the patio window smile

Vanannabananna Tue 08-Jan-19 08:47:01

We are going with our 3.5 yo and 10 month old. Lots of Parks, great swimming pool, baby classes, walks etc. We love it and took our ds when he was your dd age for the first time. We spent 3 hours in the pool alone!

allthegoodnamesalreadytaken Tue 08-Jan-19 08:54:29

Depends on your child to be honest. We went when DD was 15 months old and to be honest felt it was probably not worth it. DD hated the pool and it was overcrowded (prob due to time of year) We booked a messy play session but it was rubbish and overpriced for what it was. Lots of lovely walks and cycling was done but you can do that anywhere tbh without the £600 price tag. I could see there were loads of other things to do when DD is older though so look forward to going back in the future.

Onatreebyariver Tue 08-Jan-19 08:55:16

We went when DS was 15 months and loved it. Steer well clear of any school holidays.

strawbmilk Tue 08-Jan-19 17:58:11

Thanks so much for your replies! Very helpful xx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in