Talk

Advanced search

Cornwall suggestions please

(8 Posts)
user100987 Sat 11-Aug-18 19:33:52

I'm looking for a self catering cottage to sleep 4 and a dog for next year. I'm trawling through the websites and will find something eventually but If anyone can help me narrow down the location that would be a great help! Or indeed the best companies to use. Don't really have any prerequisites although a sea view would be a treat. Thanks!

bippo Sat 11-Aug-18 19:50:30

We have stayed just outside Padstow for the last two years in lovely, dog friendly self catering cottages booked through a company called Boutique Retreats. Lovely places and Padstow has lots going on and a great dog friendly beach near by x

user100987 Sat 11-Aug-18 19:52:48

Thanks so much Bippo, I'll have a look! I don't know the area too well and travelling from North Yorkshire to get there so keen to get a good place x

blametheparents Sun 12-Aug-18 07:38:03

We’ve used Harbour Holidays in the past.
The properties that we have had have been great.
harbourholidays.co.uk/

Ricekrispie22 Sun 12-Aug-18 08:12:56

We stayed in Mawgan Porth because it's mid way between Padstow and Newquay but it's a lot quieter! It still has a good dog friendly beach (several beaches in that area are dog friendly ) with lifeguards. The South West coastal path passes right through Mawgan Porth and there are some lovely little cafes and a couple of restaurants. We found our property through Cornish Cottage Holidays.

user100987 Sun 12-Aug-18 12:24:44

Oh great thanks both I'll check those out too smile

offupop Sun 12-Aug-18 12:29:38

Are 2 children and quite young? If so I'd recommend a little cottage overlooking the sea in Charlestown. It has a small second bedroom with trundle bed but only good for little ones in my view.

Meesh77 Fri 24-Aug-18 10:09:24

Treyarnon bay is beautiful

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: