Eden Project Cornwall, £25 family ticket.

(5 Posts)
Blackgrouse Fri 03-Aug-18 18:03:47

Just thought I'd put this on for anyone thinking of going. If you go after 5pm Monday to Thursday it is only £25 for a family ticket (it's £64/£71 for a family day ticket). It's open till 8pm.

This price is only if you pay on arrival and they don't really publicise it.

We were there for some of the Hangloose Adventure activities but thought for £25 we might as well visit Eden as well.

It was great, so much quieter than it would be through the day (and cooler). We had time to look around the Biomes and the Space attraction that's on now. If we hadn't also been doing Hangloose we'd probably have managed to fit everything in. Having been I don't think it's worth paying over £60 but is def worth £25.

OP’s posts: |
Aph413 Fri 03-Aug-18 18:15:45

Thanks for this tip. We were going to head there tomorrow but we'll wait til monday now. 5 adults at £10 each instead of £27.50 on the door is much better for us

Blackgrouse Fri 03-Aug-18 18:51:25

We're staying a 5 minute drive away but having read reviews we decided to visit The Lost Gardens of Heligan instead (which are worth a visit).

It was very, very humid in the Rainforest Biome, I don't think I'd have managed to get to the top in todays heat! There's a nice restaurant in the Med Biome which you can book an evening meal in.

If you did want to visit Heligan they have 10% off vouchers at the admissions at Eden.

Blackgrouse Fri 03-Aug-18 18:59:05

These are the prices, I found them by chance on the website and it doesn't mention it when you ring up. Definitely worth doing an evening visit if you're not sure about visiting at the full price.

The Hangloose activities are also really good (on the same site but separate).

haverhill Fri 03-Aug-18 19:01:33

Thanks! We are 10 miles away and we’re thinking of going tomorrow.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in