Interesting Air BnB finds

(10 Posts)
Zeze247 Sun 29-Apr-18 08:49:38

https://abnb.me/38ihEx8nvM

OP’s posts: |
PetulantPolecat Sun 29-Apr-18 08:53:23

Walk in shower my ass. That is one teeny tiny flat cramped full of stuff.

ifancyagreencard Sun 29-Apr-18 08:56:29

WTF is with all the wood? It'd be like paying 400 quid a night to stay in a bloody saw mill . . .

RavenLG Sun 29-Apr-18 09:03:40

I bloody love the wood. Until I saw the outside. I thought it was a cabin in the woods somewhere, not a box in a bigger concrete box in —a hellhole— London.
Absolutely no way on that price too!

junglebookisthebest Sun 29-Apr-18 09:08:58

This is like those property threads - hilarious!
Just been travelling through Europe and pretty much just using airbnb.
Some of the ones we found - £50 a night for a space in the garden to pitch a tent (that was our budget and we were getting whole apartments for 4 of us for that kind of money)
One time I took off the price filters to see what £600 a night would get you - turned out often it wasn't much different to the £50 a night, but clearly owners have an inflated view of how amazing their property is!

Redrunbluerun Sun 29-Apr-18 09:32:26

Walk in shower?! And it’s just a bog standard block of flats when they show the exterior photos. I don’t know why it’s air b n b ‘plus’?

BreakfastAtSquiffanys Sun 29-Apr-18 09:39:22

For £400 a night, I'd expect a door on my bedroom. Not a changing room curtain!

SimonBridges Sun 29-Apr-18 09:46:24

I like it. But I agree that the walk in shower and price are both piss takes.

Madcats Wed 02-May-18 15:26:33

Wow. I think I'd get a headache staying there (and very wet feet in that bathroom). You all made it sound as if it might be some beautiful cabin.

I hope this hasn't messed up my airbnb search for a tent/shepherds hut/cute cottage in North Wales...

I think you can be an Airbnb plus if you pay for somebody to turn up in person to do a cleanliness/safety check.

Bitchywaitress Wed 02-May-18 15:32:09

Who else thinks that Miriam, Dominique, Grace And Ted would try and involve you in their sex games?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in