Talk

Advanced search

UK break before DD goes to uni

(4 Posts)
Thistle72 Tue 06-Mar-18 17:11:39

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a little break before DD goes to uni. There would be me, granny, DD and DS who will be 18. I thought about Centreparcs but there is limited spaces. We also have a dog so I’d like to take him too.
TIA

Ricekrispie22 Wed 07-Mar-18 05:30:47

Try Finlake in south Devon. www.hoseasons.co.uk/lodges/finlake-holiday-resort-finl or justlodges.com/holiday-lodge-and-log-cabin-parks/finlake-holiday-resort it has been refurbished and these websites don't show the brand new bits. This website does: haulfrynholidays.co.uk/our-parks/south-west-england/finlake
The accommodation is similar in style to Centre Parcs. It includes a heated indoor pool, superb fitness centre, well-equipped gym, sauna, steam room, and the Finesse beauty centre. A new swimming complex with flumes opened at the end of last year. The Retreat Bar and Restaurant offers lunch and à la carte evening meals and the nearby Cabin Café & Farm Shop offers a fantastic takeaway. A few similar activities to Centre Parcs.

Tinkobell Tue 13-Mar-18 13:12:11

Hello - come over to the Isle of Wight, it's a brilliant multi generational destination, there is something for everyone. Osbourne House and Carisbrooke for perhaps older people and the thrill of Tacktisle Adventures for the younger or younger at heart! We have a cottage (Google Classic Cottages 4044 The Haven) in lovely st Helens, 1 min from pub, 5 mins from marina AND we are dog friendly - as is much of the island. Best of luck with your search!!!

BlueChampagne Wed 14-Mar-18 13:00:41

What do you like to do, esp your DD since it's 'her' holiday?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: