Holiday park suggestions

(4 Posts)
Gracielaw Wed 13-Sep-17 09:31:56

Hello there,

Currently on a haven holiday, we've used them in the Past but very disappointed with them this time round.
We are looking at other holiday parks for our next holiday, we have a 2 year old.
Have been to butlins and not heard great things about pontins.

Interested to hear if you thing centre parcs is worth the money !

Open to suggestions all over U.K..

Thanks in advance !!

OP’s posts: |
Gottalovesummer Wed 13-Sep-17 13:41:06

Hi, I can recommend parkdean, they're great for small children with swimming pool, kids clubs for all ages, evening activities that start early so again, suitable for all ages

We've been to all the parks in Dorset and some in Devon. Our fave are warmwell (lodges) and sandford (caravans)

The restaurants are usually okay too. Hope this helps x

ChopinLisztFinder Wed 13-Sep-17 13:48:38

I have a 2 year old. This year we have been to a Parkdean resort (fine), a private posh site in Norfolk (no on site entertainment, but next to the beach which is all my 2 year old wanted!) and next week we are going to Center Parcs (we've been a few times before). We went to butlins when DS was younger, and won't be going back. I went to Pontins with a friend a few years ago, and wouldn't want to take my family there!

I would say Center Parcs is the holiday highlight of this year for us. The swimming pool has a great kids section, and the woods are great for exploring.

Gracielaw Wed 13-Sep-17 16:55:45

Thank you so much ladies, will be looking into park dean and center parcs a bit further !

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in