Center Parcs bicycle trailers

(8 Posts)
BumFun Thu 29-Jun-17 14:54:12

We are venturing to CP soon and looking at hiring a bike/s. We have a 3 year old a baby. who will be around 9 months at the time. How many children can you fit in the trailers you can hire there? I'm guessing it's only 1 child per trailer, but not sure...

OP’s posts: |
TheChippendenSpook Thu 29-Jun-17 14:56:07

I have seen lots of people with 2 children in them

SnowBallsAreHere Thu 29-Jun-17 14:56:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hatters Thu 29-Jun-17 14:58:15

Two that size would fit in. There are two seats.

They don't look very comfy for a 9 month old though. It might depend on the child?

BumFun Thu 29-Jun-17 15:00:46

Ah brilliant thanks. The dialog box that comes up when trying to book it is per child, so I'm not sure if they have ones for one child and ones for two children. Or how would they know if we hid the baby in with the 3 year old??? Of course there's also the question of whether the 3 year old would be a little 'over affectionate' with the baby.

LittleTalks Thu 29-Jun-17 15:04:00

Our ("robust") 9m old had a lovely time in his trailer at CP. I've seen that Aldi are getting them in next week for 100 quid, so if you've room in the car that's quite a good deal compared to the price of hiring them.

BumFun Thu 29-Jun-17 15:07:51

The 9 month old is reasonably well padded and sits well, but I guess it could be pretty bumpy. We do have a conventional child seat so could perhaps just put the baby in that. Thank you all

BumFun Thu 29-Jun-17 15:10:07

Oh, LittleTalks, that's very useful to know. I shall investigate further. I've just got rid of an old pram for the garage, so it would be good to buy something else to clog it up again grin

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in