Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone ever over booked accommodation at Center Parcs?

(6 Posts)
Ceolas Tue 14-Feb-17 11:45:48

i.e. 5 guests in a 4 bed lodge?

tourbillon Tue 14-Feb-17 20:20:14

It wouldn't work in my view. They obsessively count you in on the gate.

Ceolas Tue 14-Feb-17 23:16:57

I wondered. Have a pal who might come for some of the time but I guess we'd need to book her a bed!

Aquasport Wed 15-Feb-17 09:57:59

I know a family who booked in 5 for 4 and smuggled the 3 year old in under some duvets - got away with it. Also if you are having someone join you you do have to pay - think 50 or something like that for a day pass?

mummymeister Wed 15-Feb-17 14:26:50

Don't do it - they are obsessive about this and rightly so. Under their fire risk assessments they have to know how many are in each property and if they get it wrong it could have horrible consequences. plus of course if you have 5 guests then you should be paying for 5 from a business point of view.

if you do try and smuggle in and get caught then they have every right to ask you to leave without a refund because you have broken their terms and conditions. just not worth it in my opinion.

atheistmantis Sat 25-Feb-17 19:51:28

Why would you? It's stealing as you are claiming the benefits of being at Centerparcs without paying the way of the extra person who is not entitled to be there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now