Talk

Advanced search

Interconnecting rooms (or similar) in London or Airbnb

(7 Posts)
TigerMoon Thu 09-Feb-17 13:40:28

Does anyone know of hotels (e.g. Premier Inn or similar) that have interconnecting or adjacent rooms.

I'm going to a conference in October in London. It's an early start so I'm going to stay the night before and DH and DD will then join me after the conference to stay over the weekend.

DD won't sleep well if in the same room so I'm looking for something where she can be nearby but separate but it seems to be impossible to search on this criteria on travel sites.

Has anyone stayed anywhere in London with interconnecting rooms that is reasonably (for London at least) priced?

I had considered finding somewhere on Airbnb which in theory would be ideal (separate rooms and kitchen facilities) but I'm not keen on staying in a private house for the first night on my own and would prefer the security of knowing other guests/staff are nearby.

DarceyBushell Sat 11-Feb-17 10:40:21

Bit late of a reply, but we've booked the Thistle Kensington Gardens junior suite for September. Is laid out living room then bathroom then bedroom, kids will be in the living rooms bit!

DarceyBushell Sat 11-Feb-17 10:47:01

Most hotels do have interconnecting rooms btw, even travelodges and premier inns, but you usually have to phone to book them. With travelodge we've had to phone to check they're free, book online, then call back to be allocated those ones!

2madboys Sat 11-Feb-17 11:05:37

Costs a bit more than Premier Inn, but we stayed st Novotel Tower Bridge in November and our room had a door (locked) to the one next door so looked like it could be inter-connecting if you wanted it. If you do stay there though, ask for a room overlooking the internal courtyard as we had one overlooking the outside but the first night and it was very noisy!

TigerMoon Sun 12-Feb-17 10:12:34

Thanks for the suggestions - I will look into those

MsSampson Sun 12-Feb-17 10:14:32

The premier Inn in brixton definitely has them, but you do need to phone. Reasonably priced, and two minutes from the tube. Very well sound insulated considering it's right on coldharbour lane.

clickclickclick Sun 12-Feb-17 10:16:03

You can book apartments too, sometimes they're not much different price wise to booking a double room

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now