Talk

Advanced search

How to surprise dcs about Centerparcs?

(4 Posts)
holidaydreaming Sat 04-Feb-17 15:51:10

We have booked to go to CP in half term and instead of just telling the dcs I'd like to maybe give them little clues so that they find out gradually and it makes it more exciting - I am v excited!!
The children range between 4 and 9 and the little one won't remember when we went last time but the older two def will.
I was thinking pictures hidden under their pillow of a forest/a bike etc....
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

lookatmenow Mon 06-Feb-17 13:34:08

I'm on the verge of booking Centre Parcs for my family and this sounds like fun - how about putting 3 or 4 of activities on a sheet of paper for them to tick what they would like to do (with no mention of CP)

Etihad Mon 06-Feb-17 13:37:40

You could get a fire log from B&M bargains as a clue.

They have open fireplaces in the lodges where you can burn them - and the logs cost £4 each in the shop there! And maybe some marshmallows to toast.

mrsmortis Wed 08-Feb-17 15:28:19

When we took the DDs the year before last we didn't tell them anything. We pack for them and told them to get in the car. They didn't know where we were going until we got to the entrance when DD1 read the sign and got really excited!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now