Talk

Advanced search

Need a breather

(5 Posts)
Maggiecat Sun 15-Jan-17 21:52:37

Hi
I feel like I need to get away for a couple of nights with my 3 year old twins. My husband is tied up with work and my twins are at preschool Mon-Weds but I thought I could just take them away at the end of the week for a change of scenery and a breather after the Christmas madness. Obviously it's out of season but can anyone recommend somewhere that's fairly cheap where we can enjoy a bit of time away. I'm in Essex so somewhere not too far would be preferable. Many thanks 😊 Xx

Heratnumber7 Sun 15-Jan-17 21:56:56

Sea, countryside or town/city? laid on entertainment or make your own? Cheap or expensive?
We need some hints!

Maggiecat Sun 15-Jan-17 22:23:11

That's the beauty I don't mind where, I do love the coast but worried it will be a bit bracing. I'm really open to any suggestions hence the open question. I'm hoping someone will come up with something I haven't thought of. Financially, it needs to be as reasonable as possible, comfortable and not needing frills!

Heratnumber7 Mon 16-Jan-17 16:28:33

Swanage is nice.

Maggiecat Mon 16-Jan-17 18:44:50

Thanks, I'll check it out xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: