Primary prep schools - ESSEX HELP!

(4 Posts)
twinnie13 Fri 19-Aug-16 12:14:17

I am currently considering Oakfields Montessori (Upminster), Woodlands School (Great Warley Brentwood) and Brentwood School (nursery) for my son. My DD will be 3 years old when he starts. I am unsure about both. I would like advice on all three schools and your experiences as well.

I have been to visit them and Woodlands is my favourite because of the small classes and all the extra activities, however there fee is quite a lot and a major difference in comparison to the rest.

I am logger heads and would appreciate some advice on experience and on the schools.

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
triplet123 Wed 06-Jun-18 12:04:15

Hi twinnie,
what do you think about Oakfield school? is your child attending oakfield. I just need a bit of advice and honest review about this school.
Thanks

BukiP Fri 10-Jan-20 16:10:11

Hi @twinnie13,

Just came across this thread. In the same boat as you were last year. Just wanted to know what decision you went with and what the process was like. I'm currently registered with Brentwood and Woodlands. And have an assessment with Brentwood next week.
Thanks

PoppyMK Wed 29-Apr-20 14:55:37

Hi @BukiP, I'm in the same situation as you - what have you decided? The fees between Brentwood/Woodlands and then Oakfields are quite significantly different. Perhaps we could exchange details as I'm desperate to hear other views!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in